Tricks and guide to play Homescapes
Homescapes is a game developed by Playrix. And it was published by PLR Worldwide Sales Limited. The game is a makeover sort and an addition to the already existing homescapes review game called GardenScape. The genre of the game is puzzled matching. Just like the game GardenScape, Homescapes is also available on iOS and Android platforms.
About the game
The character Austin has retained in the game of Homescapes also. Austin’s mission in GardenScape was to renovate and revamp the backyard of the house. In this game Austin, the butler moves to his hometown to relieve the lost happiness of the family that has planned to put the home on sale. Austin had left this place and move to a different place to avail better employment opportunities, and he has lost the love and care from his parents since he moved out for work. He is returning back for a short break from work to feel the warmth and spend some time with his old aged parents.
Just like how we need things to renovate the homes by buying them with the help of currencies. This game also requires one to get coins to move from one level to another.
Tricks to make the game in Homescapes Hack the best possible way
* One can either just play without logging in or log in and play via the options provided like Facebook, Gmail, etc. The logging in will help one retain the data, and that comes in handy to retrieve the level of the game.
* The game begins with a short story, and that helps to know about the history of Austin and why he wants to go back home. One can avail the Skip option in order to move to the levels without wasting much time with the stories and narration.
* Austin comes back home to see that his home is in a dilapidated stage and his first task is to replace the carpet for which he needs to earn coins. The coins are earned by playing a game of swapping and matching. The number of blocks to be matched also keeps varying from level to level. As the levels increases, the number of moves which can be used to swap and match the blocks also reduces. One has to look keen into the blinking of the blocks which just makes a slight popping when one is inactive for a long time without making any moves. These popping just shows the blocks which can be swapped to gain coins.
* As the level proceeds, one can find that he/she can make use of some tools and extra powers that gets added on at every level to help one clear the blocks faster and make matching much easier.
* This is how the matching and swapping process is done to move to the further levels with a very minimum number of moves.
The game has a lot of levels to be unlocked, and that is possible only with the help of the coins gained, and there are many Homescapes cheat, and Homescapes Hack available to facilitate that process and make the gaming experience an easier one.